How to Trade on PinkSwap
Before trading, you need a Binance Smart Chain compatible wallet such as MetaMask, TrustWallet, or SafePal. You also need to have some BNB (BEP-20), because every trade will take a small amount of BNB as a swap fee.
In this tutorial we will use MetaMask wallet and Chrome (desktop version).
1. Log in to your Metamask wallet.
3. Connect your wallet by clicking on the “Connect Wallet” button in the top right-hand corner or the “Unlock Wallet” button, then click on MetaMask.
4. Metamask will ask you to authorize this action, choose the account you want to connect then click on "Next – Connect".
5. In the "From" section, choose the token that you want to trade. The default is BNB. Your balance of the token you choose will be shown above the token dropdown menu, you will need to make sure that you have at least some tokens to trade with, especially BNB, because you will need BNB for every trade to pay the fee.
6. In the "To" section, choose the token that you want to trade to by clicking on “Select a currency”. For example, PinkS. In this case, you will use BNB to buy some PinkS tokens. Next, type the amount of BNB that you want to trade in the “From” section, 0.5 BNB for example. The amount of PinkS in the "To" section will be estimated automatically, in this example it’s 9957620000 PinkS. You can also input the PinkS amount that you want to trade and have the BNB amount estimate automatically in the “From” section.
7. Check all the details carefully then click on the “Swap” button.
8. A window with more details will appear. Check it again. If you agree with all the details, click on “Confirm Swap” button.
9. MetaMask will ask you to confirm the action. It also shows you the fee that you need to pay for that transaction, and if you agree with it, then click on “Confirm” button.
10. A popup will appear showing you “Transaction submitted”. You can click on “View on BscScan” to see the transaction details on the BSC explorer.